Home Baker Challenge: Eggless Zebra Layer cake. A piece of cake holds the power to make everything right. There's nothing quite like biting into a light, moist cake with a tender crumb. Zebra cake is a combination of vanilla and chocolate cakes and the pattern is got by pouring the batters in a pan alternately.
Eggless Rainbow Cake is an easy baking recipe and a kid's favorite treat. Condensed milk, butter, flour and edible colors go into its making. Nehal was excited watching me layer the colored batter into the pan and couldn't wait to see the final product. You perform steaming seethe Home Baker Challenge: Eggless Zebra Layer cake accepting 21 technique and 31 also. Here you are get someplace.
technique of Home Baker Challenge: Eggless Zebra Layer cake
- Prepare 2 cups of Flour Maida Refined / ..
- Prepare 1 - 1/2 cups of Sugar [ Fine grain ..
- You need 1 Tsp of Vanilla essence / extract ..
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Vegetable oil [ flavorless is better ..
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk ..
- You need 1 - 1/4 cups of water warm ..
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder ..
- Prepare 1 Tsp of Baking Soda ..
- It's 1 tsp of Lemon Juice ..
- It's 1 Pinch of Salt ..
- You need of In addition to the above -.
- It's Drops of Few Blue color ..
- Prepare 1 cup of chocolate White (cut in small pieces).
- Prepare ¾ cup of Cream (I used Amul).
- You need ½ cup of almond Toasted slivers ..
- It's 1.5 cups of chocolate Bitter sweet (cut in small pieces).
- It's 2 tsps of Butter ..
- It's 1 cup of cream ..
- It's of To Assemble :.
- Prepare of Almond . slivers.
- It's of . Sprinkles of your choice.
Does your cholesterol level stop you from savouring delicious cakes on special occasions? If yes, then here is good news for you. Making a layer cake does take a little effort ― there are multiple layers to be baked, each of which needs proper cooling before stacking it up and frosting it without it toppling over. From Scratch Strawberry Cake With Cream Cheese Frosting.
Home Baker Challenge: Eggless Zebra Layer cake instructions
- Pre heat oven to 180 degree C..
- Sieve flour, baking soda, Salt and Baking Powder..
- In a separate bowl mix together vanilla essence, Sugar, oil, water, lemon juice and milk..
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and make a smooth batter..
- Divide the mixture in roughly halves..
- In one of the half add the blue color..
- Mix all well until you achieve the same smooth batter as that of the vanilla sponge..
- Grease an 8 inch cake pan with Butter or alternatively line it with parchment/butter paper..
- Pour the mixture alternatively 2 tbsp at a time from the center..
- Do not force the mixture to take a direction..
- Bake for 20-25 min or until a skewer once inserted in the center comes out clean..
- Take it out of the oven and let it sit for 15 min..
- Usher the cake out the pan onto a cooling rack and let it cool completely..
- For the Filling:.
- Melt the cream in a sauce pan..
- Once it simmers, remove from heat and add cut white chocolate..
- Once it is melted (you might have to return it to heat if it does not melt) add the almonds and let it sit until it is spreadable..
- For the frosting:.
- On a double boiler, add the cream and chocolate and stir until all the chocolate is melted..
- Remove from the double boiler and mix in the roasted almonds..
- Once it is cooled slightly and begins to firm up it is ready to use..
- For Frosting: (chocolate ganache).
- On a double boiler, add the cream and chocolate..
- Stir in the butter..
- Once all the chocolate is melted. Remove from the boiler and let it cool for few min..
- To Assemble:.
- Using the sawing motion, cut the cake in two halves, making two layers..
- On the bottom layer, place the filling generously and place the other layer on top..
- Put it on the fridge for 5-10 min..
- Pour the warm ganache on the cooled cake. (place a plate below the cooling rack to allow the ganache to drop on it..
- Use the extra ganache to decorate as you please..
Zebra cake is often baked as a single layer cake or a bundt cake, but I needed a fun and towering cake for our friend's birthday. And if you came here looking for a Little Debbie zebra cake, so sorry! Man those little things are good. Let me walk you through my mindset as I was preparing and testing. Eggless cake recipes are a must-have on hand if you entertain or have loved ones that have egg allergies.