Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer. Chena kheer / chena payash recipe is easy is to make and very delicious. Chena payas Ek Bangali recipe hai Chena payas ko chena kheer bhi Kaha jata hai Rasgulle ke chhote chhote size Hote Hain Chena payas ghar mein bahut hi Aasan. Chena kheer , Angoor Malai or Angoor Rabdi is a traditional recipe which is prepared by adding small Bengali rasgullas in thick.
It's a great dessert for any time of the year. This makhana kheer tastes heavenly when served cold. If you wish to you can replace sugar with jaggery and you can also feed makhane ki kheer to your growing babies, all you need to do is blend the roasted makhana to a fine powder and not keep it course when making it for baby. You move grilling curry Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer applying 5 process also 16 as well as. Here is how you attain.
modus operandi of Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer
- Prepare 100 g of - chena made at home.
- You need 1/2 litre of - milk.
- It's 200 g of - sugar.
- You need 8 to 10 of Kesar.
- You need 10 to 12 of Pista -.
Original Indian Recipes by home makers, mothers, grandmothers & Indian food lovers. Read - Chena Kheer Recipe - Channar Payesh Recipe In English. आवश्यक सामग्री - Ingredients for Chhena Kheer Recipe. Kaddu ki kheer is a hyderabadi special dessert made using milk and kaddu. This can also be called as lauki ki kheer and kaddu is a term for lauki in hyderabadi lingo.
Chena Payas or Chena ki Kheer method
- First of all take Chena on a plate.
- Mash the Chena till 5 minute with helping hand.
- Make sure that it would be soft and should not lumbs.
- Now make very small balls by Chena.
- Take a pan and add water as required for making sugar syrup.
- Add sugar and let it boil and desolve sugar.
- When sugar syrup is boiled than add small Chena balls.
- And boiled it for 10 to 15 minutes and cover it.
- Take a sauce pan and add the milk.
- Boil it till milk get half and thik and add 2 tablespoon sugar..
- Take a small bowl and take it 2 tablespoon milk and add kesar in it..
- Now add Chena balls into thik milk and cook it for 2 minutes.
- Add kesar milk into chena payas..
- Remove it from the gas..
- Let it cool.
- Garnish with chopped pista and serve it..
Other hyderabadi drinks or desserts on the blog are sheer khurma, moong dal halwa, suji ka halwa, semiya payasam, khubani ka meetha. The ingredients are channa dal, jaggery You can find more Kheer or payasam recipes Wheat rava payasam Bellam paramannam Moong dal payasam Pumpkin payasam Badam payasam. Set amongst the golden dunes and the lush greenery in Yala, Chena Huts by Uga Escapes blends Sri Lanka's most celebrated features - its tropical beaches and its exotic wildlife. Our Yala hotel has been designed with its surrounding tropical jungles and saline lake in mind. Enveloped in a world of scenic.