Banana Oatmeal. In a bowl, combine the mashed bananas, oats and chocolate chips. Oatmeal is a favorite breakfast food, quick, easy and filling. I came up with this version by using some of the same ingredients from my favorite breakfast smoothie.
To help interest my kids in cooking, I started with this recipe from my childhood. My mom made these oatmeal banana cookies when I was young. Now my children like them as much as I did, and we quadruple the recipe to serve our large family. You operate grilling parch Banana Oatmeal using 7 ingredients and 6 as well as. Here you are win.
prescription of Banana Oatmeal
- You need of oat.
- You need of milk.
- You need of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare of honey.
- You need of Blueberry fresh.
- Prepare of Banana fresh.
- Prepare of peanut butter melted.
You can't eat just one of these goodies packed with chocolate morsels. Be sure to use certified gluten free rolled oats. For healthy banana bread muffins, use a muffin tin like this one, and place paper liners in the wells. Pour the prepared batter into the paper liners.
Banana Oatmeal step by step
- In sauce pan put the milk, honey and the cinnamon then stir.
- Put the mixture over medium heat until it boils.
- When the mixture gets hot, put oats on it and stir until the mixture becomes thick.
- We put the mixture in a serving dish and start preparing for decoration.
- Cut the bananas into slices and halve them on the edges of the plate, and place the blueberry in the center.
- Decorate the oats with melted peanut butter and sprinkle with grilled cinnamon.
Mash a ripe banana into a microwave safe bowl. The super ripe banana is the key to oatmeal — it makes it nice and sweet (the riper the banana, the sweeter it is!) and gives it a fun texture! Top the banana with the oats, milk, and cinnamon. Banana oatmeal muffins with walnuts are a hearty way to start your day and are quick to prepare.. Whisk flour, baking powder, and baking soda together in a separate bowl; slowly stir into banana-butter mixture until batter is just mixed.