Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif). Great recipe for Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif). This is a Zanzibari appetiser that makes use of leftover chicken/beef meat (or you can make it fresh 😊). See great recipes for Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif) too!
See great recipes for Brad's chicken florentine crepes too! Bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Once boiling, reduce heat to medium, and pour in the flour all at once. You cook frying griddle Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif) adopting 17 receipt as a consequence 13 also. Here is how you do the trick.
ingredients of Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif)
- It's of For the crepes.
- Prepare of all purpose flour.
- Prepare of water.
- You need of salt.
- Prepare of black pepper.
- You need of egg.
- You need of For the filling.
- Prepare of cooked and shredded chicken meat.
- It's of water.
- You need of small bunch chopped coriander leaves.
- It's of cumin powder.
- It's of lime/lemon juice.
- Prepare of medium onion (finely chopped).
- It's of habanero chilli- deseeded (optional).
- Prepare of garlic.
- It's of Salt & pepper.
- It's of Vegetable oil for shallow frying.
These Normandy-style buckwheat crepes are filled with mushrooms, spinach, tomatoes, and Gruyere. Olive and Chicken Curry Crepes "We love this dish. I make them up in advance and freeze them. They are great for a quick dinner." - Reddiered.
Chicken stuffed mini crepes (Misanif) in succession
- Prepare the crepe mixture by first mixing flour and salt & pepper.
- Add water into the flour and whisk until smooth batter is formed.
- Whisk the egg into the batter until well combined. Set crepe batter aside.
- In a mortar and pestle, grind the habanero pepper and garlic into a paste and set aside.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, add shredded chicken meat, cumin powder, habanero-garlic paste and the water and stir well. Cover saucepan and let it simmer for 1 - 2 minutes..
- Once the water is reduced add the lemon juice and stir well.
- Turn heat off and stir in the onions and coriander leaves into the chicken mixture and cover the saucepan. Set aside to rest until cool enough to handle by hand..
- In a frying pan over medium heat, scoop a tablespoon of the crepe batter and spread into small circles. Do not overcrowd the pan.
- Scoop a tbls of the chicken mixture ontop of the mini crepes and immediatey pour another tablespoon of the mixture over the chicken until well covered.
- Once the bottom of the crepe is well cooked, flip so as to cook the top of the stuffed crepe.
- Repeat steps 8,9 and 10 until chicken mixture is finished..
- In a frying pan over high heat, heat the vegetable oil until hot. Fry stuffed mini-crepe (top first) until golden brown. I used an airfryer to cook these, but a shallow fry works just fine too.
- Serve with your favourite dipping sauce or drizzle some lime juice and enjoy.
Crepes with Spinach, Bacon and Mushrooms These Mexican cheese stuffed poblano peppers are just what they sound like: poblano peppers stuffed with cheese, chicken, and loads of Mexican flavors! They are similar to a traditional Italian-based stuffed pepper (like my lasagna stuffed peppers !), but with taco flavors and poblano peppers to give them a slightly smoky flavor. In small bowl, mix Boursin™ cheese, cream cheese and ground red pepper with spoon until well blended. The meat mixture is like a mini meatloaf. Trying to find nice "pepper boats" to hold the goodies was a challenge at the produce market but the meat mixture stayed together so nicely.