Beans and sweet potato porridge. However, this beans and potato porridge was made with made with white kidney beans (Cannellini Beans), other beans such as brown beans, honey beans or black-eyed beans can be used Beans and potato. Some Jook or Juk History from KoreaTaste: Juk accounts for a substantial portion of Korean food. There is a wide variety of porridge, such as huinjuk (made with only rice and water) and gokmuljuk (grain porridge made with red beans, barley, and rice), tarakjuk (rice porridge mixed with milk), yeolmaejuk (rice.
The porridge is delicious served hot on a winter day, but it can also be eaten at room. Once beans is mashed, thickens, you satisfied with the taste, drop in the cooked sweet potato one after the other and gently press into the porridge before you cover and let pot simmer for a minute or two so the sweet potato can absorb in the delicious taste of the beans porridge. BEANS IS AN IRON FOOD THAT GIVES ENERGY BEANS IS FOOD FOR EVERYONE ESPECIALLY MEN AND CHILDREN BECAUSE OF IT'S PROTEIN. You achieve simmering barbecue Beans and sweet potato porridge working 9 program moreover 4 together with. Here you are produce.
modus operandi of Beans and sweet potato porridge
- Prepare of red cowpea (or black eyed pea).
- It's of red onion.
- It's of ground shrimp.
- It's of spinach.
- Prepare of small sweet potatoes.
- It's of palm oil (or 5 diced medium tomatoes).
- Prepare of water.
- It's of Salt.
- It's of Pepper.
IT CAN BE EATEN ANYTIME OF THE DAY. Beans and potato porridge recipe is a healthy and nutritious dish. Sweet potatoes are naturally sweet, so, when properly combined with beans it yummy and delicious. Pottage beans with sweet potato is a popular Nigerian food that is enjoyed by virtually everyone.
Beans and sweet potato porridge step by step
- Wash and cook the beans in a pressure pot..
- Peel, wash and cut the sweet potatoes into small chunks, then put in a pot with water and bring to a boil..
- Transfer the cooked beans to a cooking pot and set on fire. Add the boiled sweet potatoes, chopped onion, dried shrimp,salt, pepper and the water. Stir until they’re well incorporated, then add the palm oil and stir..
- If cooking with fresh tomatoes, repeat step 3. Cover pot and allow to boil for about 10 minutes. Then add the chopped spinach, stir, cover and allow to simmer for 2 minutes..
Poke several holes in the sweet potato and wrap in foil. Remove from oven and allow sweet potato to cool enough to handle. Peel the skin off the sweet potato and discard. Mash the flesh in a bowl. When the beans porridge is soft, add the onions, crayfish (if using it), pepper and seasoning.