Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread).
You work brewing sizzle Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread) working 4 ingredients moreover 4 as a consequence. Here is how you put it over.
program of Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread)
- You need 250 g of Makki Atta.
- You need of Hot water (enough to make a thick dough).
- You need to taste of Salt.
- It's of Ghee.
Makki Di Roti (punjabi corn bread) singly
- Add the atta to a bowl, add salt to taste and hot water little by little until you have a soft dough, knead very well for 5-7 minutes using the lower palm of you hand..
- When the atta is soft and well combined, take a golf ball size piece of the dough, and using your hand shape it until it forms a circle.
- Then place on a grinder tawa turning until cooked, finally using some tongs hold the roti over a gas flame turning until it has browned..
- Smoother with ghee and serve hot.