Paneer Lababdar. Garnish paneer lababdar with chopped coriander leaves and ginger julienne. Serve paneer lababdar with chapatis, tandoori rotis or naan or paratha. It also goes well with jeera rice or veg pulao.
Paneer lababdar is a rich and authentic Punjabi curry that can be found on many North Indian Paneer is the Indian cottage cheese and Lababdar means to want something strongly and totally give. Paneer lababdar recipe - restaurant style with step by step photos. It is very easy to make at home. You fix roasting french fry Paneer Lababdar adopting 15 program along with 3 also. Here you are take care of.
prescription of Paneer Lababdar
- It's 1/2 cup of chopped red bellpeppers.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped yellow bellpeppers.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 of tomato puree.
- Prepare 5-7 of cashew paste.
- You need 1 tbs of ginger paste.
- You need 1 tbs of garlic paste.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chilli powder.
- It's 1 tbsp of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tbs of garam masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp of kasuri methi.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- You need as required of Oil.
- Prepare 200 grams of Paneer ,chopped in cubes.
This paneer lababdar gravy is very easy to make. And tastes exactly like the restaurant one. Paneer Lababdar Recipe is a Punjabi accompaniment that has a luscious combination of cottage cheese and exotic gravy made from tomato, onions and spices. This tasty paneer lababdar goes perfect with rice, roti and naan.
Paneer Lababdar individually
- Take a pan add 3 tbs oil, add bell peppers and fry them till the bell peppers50% cooked. Take them out. Add chopped onion to it, fry them till the onion become transparent. Add the ginger, garlic paste till the raw smell goes away..
- Then add the tomato puree. Cook it for 1min. Add turmeric powder,chilli powder, coriander powder and cook the gravy for 2-3min. Then add the fried bellpeppers, kasuri methi and mix them well..
- Add the cashew paste with some water mix them and cook it for 1-2 mins. Add the paneer cubes to it and mix them well and cook it for 30sec..
Protein rich, low fat, soft and silky paneer cubes cooked in a spicy tomato and fresh cream gravy makes a delicious paneer lababdar. Paneer Lababdar is a richPunjabi recipe of low fat paneer cubes in an aromatic, spicy gravy with sautéed onions, this healthy vegetable is sure to be the talk of your meal. Restaurant style paneer lababdar is a rich and creamy as well as delicious Punjabi style recipe. It is mostly cooked on special occasions and parties. Paneer lababdar is a delicious dish made from Indian cottage cheese in an onion, gravy, cashew, and The main ingredients for making the paneer lababdar recipe are paneer, garam masala, onion.