Healthy Banana Pancakes. Mash bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in oats and cinnamon. These kid friendly Healthy Banana Pancakes are easy to make and so fluffy and tasty.
You won't miss any of it! There's zero butter or oil in these pancakes too. These healthy pancakes are made with bananas, eggs, almond milk (or any milk), vanilla extract, gluten free old-fashioned rolled oats, baking powder. You take on simmering reduce Healthy Banana Pancakes testing 5 modus operandi also 4 so. Here you are win.
process of Healthy Banana Pancakes
- It's 1 of banana.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- It's 2 tbsp of oats.
- It's 10 g of vanilla protein powder (optional).
- You need of Some kind of flavour: Nuts/chocolate chips/cinnamon/vanilla.
Easy, flourless and sugar-free banana oat pancakes are a healthy, filling breakfast served with fresh fruit and can be made in minutes. They're not as delicious as when they're fresh. Learn how to make easy and healthy banana oat pancakes. Crowd pleasing banana pancakes made from scratch.
Healthy Banana Pancakes receipt
- Mash the banana..
- Add the egg and oats and mix well. Add in the protein powder or other flavour/ingredients if you're using it. Mix!.
- Heat a pan on medium heat. Add a dollop of olive oil. Pour the batter into the pan - should make about 3-6 pancakes depending on size! Cook 3-4 minutes or until golden..
- Serve! I had mine with a side of 0% fat Greek yogurt with a bit of honey. Yum!.
A fun twist on ordinary pancakes. You can use a fork or a hand blender. Mix in the last ingredients and stir until the dough is homogeneous. In a mixing bowl, crack in the eggs and add in baking powder. These healthy banana pancakes can be part of a healthy balanced diet.