Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!). These healthy peanut butter cups are nutritious, delicious and made with good-for-you ingredients. All you need are a few simple ingredients The only other alternative that I can think of is using extremely oily peanut butter, which essentially has more peanut oil in it than actual peanut butter! These homemade peanut butter cups are healthy and are a copycat of Reese's.
This recipe is already allllllll over the internet. It's really not that hard to re-create a healthier Peanut Butter Cup. Think: chocolate layer, peanut butter layer. You undertake stewing toast Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!) accepting 3 ingredients as a consequence 7 along with. Here is how you get there.
compound of Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!)
- You need 1/2 cup of Dark Chocolate Chips/Bark.
- You need 5 tbsp of Peanut Butter.
- You need 1 tsp of Softened Butter.
Why it's taken me this long to try making my own peanut butter cups? Turns out it's the easiest thing ever and only requires just five simple. With a delicious dark chocolate shell and a fudgy sweet-salty peanut butter filling, this gluten free + vegan sweet treat is easy to make. To make these healthy peanut butter cups, you only need peanut butter.
Healthy Peanut Butter Cups! (ONLY 3 ingredients!) little by little
- Use a mini cupcake tray and mini cupcake liners.
- Place the liners in the tray and pour in melted dark choco. About 1/4 full. Melt only about half of your chocolate for now and leave the other half for melting later).
- Make sure to evenly coat the base and the sides. Place in freezer for about 10-15 mins.
- In the mean time, mix together pb and softened pb in a microwave safe bowl. Microwave for 30 second intervals until liquid consistancy.
- Remove tray from freezer add pb mix on top of hardened chocolate leaving enough room for the top layer of chocolate..
- Place in freezer for another 10-15 mins.
- In the mean time melt remaining chocolate and pour onto frozen cups. Place finished product in the freezer for 20 mins and enjoy!.
Well, you will never eat another unhealthy, store-bought. This homemade peanut butter recipe is super easy to make, and is sugar free, low carb, and vegan too! I wanted my homemade peanut butter to be sugar free so I sweetened it with natural sweeteners. And to make the nut butter just as creamy and smooth as the storebought kinds I added. Homemade Peanut Butter Cups are easy to make from scratch.