Onion Bread (How to make super easy thinnest dough no-rolling pin). Soft and fluffy caramelized onion bread, the aroma of the onions makes you want more and more. The recipe is easy and takes only few minutes to prepare. This easy white bread recipe bakes up deliciously golden brown.
These caramelized onion and gruyere rolls have the same flavor as French Onion. Old family recipe onion bread baked to a golden brown and decorated with circles of onion on top. I don't have to guess - this is the exact same recipe so I know how good it is!!! You can grilling sizzle Onion Bread (How to make super easy thinnest dough no-rolling pin) adopting 5 ingredients than 13 also. Here you go hit.
instructions of Onion Bread (How to make super easy thinnest dough no-rolling pin)
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 200 ml of milk.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- It's 350 g of bread flour.
- It's of vegetable oil.
The best onion bread I have ever had! We love to make this.very good and easy. You'll flip for these Homemade Breaded Onion RIngs. They beat any take-out version and can be made to your liking, right on your They are better than any take out version and you'll be thrilled how easy they are to make.
Onion Bread (How to make super easy thinnest dough no-rolling pin) step by step
- Warm milk and mix egg and salt..
- Spread the vegetable oil on the bowl and the dough and let it rest for 30 minutes..
- Cut the dough into 6 balls and put more vegetable oil on dough and rest for another 30 minutes..
- Apply vegetable oil on a flat surface and press the dough by hand to make it thin and round..
- Hold the dough with one hand and slowly stretch with the other hand..
- Repeat the same thing slowly and spread it big and thin..
- Sprinkle the chopped green onions and salt and pepper..
- Roll the dough from the edge, and roll again..
- Adjust the shape by pushing it by hand and fry it in a pan for 10 minutes on low flame..
- Many layers!.
- Spread the dough large and thin, put green onions and eggs, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and fold..
- Fry in pan with law flame for about 10 minutes until the good brown..
- Putting cheese is more tasty!! Try!.
These rings are double breaded and fried. Are you wondering how to cut an onion but not sure the best way? Alex and I have a great method that's even easier than the Let us know if you try our method for how to cut an onion and tell us how it goes in the comments below. No-Oven Bread Rolls - I've been asked several times if my Bread Rolls recipe can be made without an Oven. It's advisable to make small rolls from the dough so that the bread can get cooked on the inside on time.