Use-up Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding. Artisan bread is on the rise here in the Midwest and in this episode we'll meet the bakers making amazing bread possible from crust to crumb. For many years, we lost touch with what great bread. Like I said, yeast is finicky stuff.
Pour the maple butter over the bread cubes and stir well. Central to the book is the idea that bread can. Quick Bread Recipes for Making Delicious Homemade Bread Homemade Bread Recipes. You effect baking barbecue Use-up Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding accepting 12 process along with 6 moreover. Here you go manage.
ingredients of Use-up Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding
- It's 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 50 g of butter.
- It's 1 of small onion, chopped.
- Prepare 1 clove of garlic, chopped.
- Prepare 3 slices of Parma ham, in pieces.
- You need 1 of red or green pepper, deseeded and in small chunks.
- It's 4 slices of white bread: use wholemeal/granary bread if preferred.
- It's 1 tsp of mustard, ready-made of your preferred variety.
- It's 1 of very little salt and black pepper.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 250 ml of milk.
- Prepare 60 g of cheese, grated. Cheddar would be normal but use any spare hard cheese. This time I used up some Emmentaler.
Find easy quick bread recipes for making quick breads and ordinary homemade bread. There is even a homemade bread recipe or two here that doesn't even use yeast! There is nothing better than the smell of bread made from your own kitchen. Savory Irish Soda Bread This delicious, Savory Irish Soda Bread recipe is easy to make, you don't have to wait for the dough to rise, and with raisins and caraway seeds, it has a great flavor!
Use-up Savoury Bread & Butter Pudding procedure
- Preheat oven to Gas Mark 5 or electric equivalent and butter an ovenproof dish..
- Thickly butter one side of the bread slices and cut into triangles or squares and place in dish buttered side up. Gently smear the mustard onto the bread, then add the Parma ham..
- Heat the oil in a frying pan and gently fry the onion for 2 minutes. Add the garlic and pepper, stir and fry for a further 2 minutes until all is softened but not browned..
- Spread the onion, garlic and pepper over the bread. Very lightly season..
- Beat the eggs and milk together and pour over the rest. Sprinkle the cheese evenly..
- Bake in the pre-heated oven for 20-25 minutes or until a nice golden brown. Serve and Enjoy!.
Serve this bread any time of year, but you might also want to serve it up on St. Patrick's Day alongside corned beef and cabbage for a traditional St. Sweet quick breads and savory quick breads including biscuits, scones, muffins, and loaves. See more ideas about Recipes, Quick bread recipes, Bread recipes. Because Instant Yeast is a relatively new product a lot of older, traditional bread recipes call for Active Dry Yeast.