Simple Homemade Bread. The Perfect Tea Accessories is Waiting For You! Easy Bread recipe made with simple ingredients & detailed instructions showing how to make bread! Best homemade bread recipe for both beginners and expert bakers.
Add small spoonfuls of flour as needed, until the dough is soft and smooth (not sticky to the touch). Easy Bread Recipe - a family fav! I have to confess, I'm kind of a bread addict. You operate broiling french fry Simple Homemade Bread adopting 4 instructions and 4 also. Here is how you achieve.
receipt of Simple Homemade Bread
- It's 500 g of wholemeal or plain flour.
- It's 10 g of dry bakers yeast.
- Prepare 10 g of salt.
- Prepare 300-400 ml of warm water.
I love any kind of bread, from tender and flaky biscuits, to french breads, to pillowy soft rolls. My very favorite kind of bread, though, is a fluffy white loaf of homemade bread. Make the perfect homemade bread with this recipe today! Make dough: In a stand mixer add the warm water, sugar, salt and yeast.
Simple Homemade Bread instructions
- In a bowl add all the ingredients together and initially mix using a wooden spoon..
- Then knead the dough for about 5 minutes or so until it comes away clean from your hand..
- Let it rise in a bowl for at least two hours..
- When the dough is twice its size, transfer onto a large baking tray lined with greaseproof paper and place in a 180c oven. Cook 30-40 minutes..
From one simple bread recipe like this, there's a million things you can do - big ones, small ones, in a tin, on a tray, get creative. There are also loads of lovely flours you can experiment with - wholewheat, rye, spelt, using a blend of a couple of different ones. Plus, making bread is a great thing to do with the kids - they'll love it. Thaw in the refrigerator and allow to come to room temperature before serving. Truly, this homemade French bread is the stuff dreams are made of.