Banana and Strawberry Bread. Strawberry Banana Bread is a blend of fresh, juicy strawberries mixed with bananas that make this bread soft and moist in every slice. This is quick and easy bread that your family is going to love! These winter months always have me craving fresh fruits and vegetables.
Banana bread is probably the most popular quick bread, with more recipes floating around than there are stars in the sky. This recipe ups the ante by adding mashed strawberry to the mix. This Cream Cheese Strawberry Banana Bread is incredibly delicious, with a moist crumb that is made delightfully rich with the incorporation of one of my all-time favorite ingredients for the best quick breads: cream cheese. (Because, truly, what recipe isn't made better with cream cheese?) The bread is infused with fresh bananas and filled to the brim with fresh strawberries to create a. You act grilling brew Banana and Strawberry Bread applying 12 procedure as well as 10 than. Here you are consummate.
procedure of Banana and Strawberry Bread
- Prepare 8 tbsp of Slightly salted butter.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of Brown Sugar.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 1 of and 3/4 cup all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Vanilla essence.
- You need 3 of Ripe Bananas.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of bicarbonate Soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of cinnamon powder.
- Prepare 1 Cup of & 1/4 Chopped Strawberries.
- It's 1/2 of lemon zest.
Banana Bread gets a fun new twist with the addition of fresh strawberries! This Strawberry Banana Bread starts with the BEST Banana Bread recipe and adds just a few simple ingredients to take it to the next level. Perfect for breakfast, snack, or even dessert…this recipe is packed with delicious flavor and sure to becomeContinue Reading. In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda.
Banana and Strawberry Bread singly
- Preheat the oven to 180c.
- Melt butter, then add Sugar and whisk together until creamy.
- Add the 2 eggs along with the vanilla extract and whisk together until completely combined and the mixture is smooth..
- Peel the bananas and add them to a separate bowl. Using the end of the whisk or a dinner fork, mash them into the batter. Leave the bananas as chunky or as smooth as you prefer. If you prefer an entirely smooth banana bread, mash the bananas separately until no more lumps remain, and then whisk them into the batter along with the lemon zest.
- Add the flour, soda and baking powder, salt and gently fold with a spatula..
- Add the strawberries and gently fold..
- Pour the batter evenly into the prepared loaf tin and put on the middle shelf..
- Bake for 50 to 65 minutes. Bake until the top of the cake is caramelized dark brown with some yellow interior peeking through.
- Bake for 1hr - 1-hr 15 minutes. Bake until the top of the cake is caramelized dark brown. Use a toothpick or cake tester and put into the middle of the bread, and see if comes out clean. Baking time will vary slightly depending on the moisture and sugar content of your bananas — start checking around 50 minutes and then every 5 minutes after.
- Leave to cool for 15 mins and enjoy!.
Strawberries add the perfect touch of sweetness to this super simple banana bread recipe. In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar. Incorporate the bananas and scrape the sides of the bowl with the spatula. A favorite tasty treat for a snack or dessert. This Strawberry Banana bread is quick to whisk together, and then you can pop it in the oven and enjoy the inviting aromas that fill up your home while you wait for it to cook.