Phool mithai. A Gifting service for Pakistan, India, Bangladesh, Nepal and Sri Lanka. Find mithai stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day.
Here is my recipe for this delicious treat. Mithai - The Traditional Sweets - Culture & Society Mithai (Sweets) is the traditional Mithai has always been an important part of Indian culture. Whether it's a festival, wedding, or any other happy. You can toasting steam Phool mithai using 10 ingredients and 5 so. Here is how you score.
process of Phool mithai
- Prepare 2 cups of plain flour x2.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder x2.
- You need 3 tablespoon of oil x2.
- It's of Red colour.
- It's of Orange colour.
- You need of Syrup:-.
- You need 4 cups of sugar.
- It's 1/2 litre of water.
- You need 1 tablespoon of orange extract or Lemon juice.
- It's of Garnish:- Pistachios and saffron for garnishing.
Send sweets to USA, India, UK, Canada & worldwide with free. Mithai and sweets are special Pakistani tradition. People enjoy mithai on different occasions. Get mithai recipes in Urdu at KFoods.com from the desk of famous culinary experts of Pakistan.
Phool mithai program
- In 2 bowl sieve the flour separately and make a well in the middle and add oil. Add red colour to one and Orange to another. Make a firm dough using warm water. Leave it aside for 15 minutes..
- Make small equal balls of the size of 20 pence from both the dough. Roll out or make a cone with your finger tips with the red balls and insert the orange and cover it completely. Repeat for the rest of the dough. Using a carving knife cut the dough balls as per the photo. Each segment will be 1/8th..
- Heat oil and deep fry the dough balls on low heat. All the segments will open and become like petals of a flower. Once fried let it cool..
- In a pan add sugar and water and let it boil until all sugar is dissolved. Add orange extract to the syrup and let it cook until it starts to become sticky. Let it cool for 5 minutes. Add the dough flowers and let it sit in the syrup for 2 minutes. Remove from syrup and garnish with pistachios..
Ingredients for Mixed Mithai Kulfi Recipe. Gulab Jamun ( Mithai) recipe - How to make Gulab Jamun ( Mithai). Indian wraps Missed out on our mailers? See more ideas about Food, Indian sweets and Food recipes. […] The great thing is that with a few adjustments, they can be made into paleo-friendly treats (try my Carrot Mithai or Date Mithai). Mithai is an integral part of Indian festivals and special occasions.