Spicy Egg Curry. Indian egg curry has hard boiled eggs cooked in simple yet flavor packed Indian masala. It's spicy, decadent, satisfying and comfort meal on your plate. Egg curry recipe - Spicy, flavorful & delicious punjabi egg curry made in dhaba style.
This spicy and flavor-full egg curry is no different. One such variation is Spicy Egg Curry, which is a version of egg curry and is spicier than the normal egg curry. It's not just spicy but decadent as well, and can be enjoyed in lunch and dinner both with. You succeed steeping percolate Spicy Egg Curry applying 17 technique and 4 as a consequence. Here you go pull off.
program of Spicy Egg Curry
- It's 6 of boiled eggs.
- Prepare 1 of large onion.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 of large tomato.
- It's 2 tbsp of tomato paste.
- You need 3 of cardamoms.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- You need Half of inch cinnamon stick.
- It's 1/4 tsp of whole cumin seeds.
- You need 2 tbsp of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- It's 1 tsp of coriander powder.
- It's 3-4 of green chillies (optional).
- It's Handful of fresh coriander.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Spicy Egg Curry: Where to Begin. This dish is so far removed from anything I've made previous that it felt like an adventure every step of the way. It started with me researching classic Indian spice. Spicy Egg curry is a dish prepared from boiled eggs cooked in a spicy tomato-onion based gravy.
Spicy Egg Curry separately
- First boil the eggs. They should be hard boiled. Once they are boiled, remove the shells. Now in a bowl mix them with pinch of turmeric powder & salt. Leave them for 15mins. Then fry them in a pan with 1 tsp of oil for 2 to 3 minutes or until they get bit golden colour..
- Heat a pan with oil. Add the whole spices first. Then add onion & garlic. Sautés them for couple of minutes. Add fresh tomato. Mix them well..
- When tomatoes will get soft, add all the spices powder and tomato paste. Add little amount of water, so the spices don’t get burnt. Cook them for 5 minutes on medium heat. Then add green chillies. But it’s optional. We love spicy 🌶..
- Now add the fried eggs. Give them a good mix. Add little amount of water. Cover them with lid. Cook for 10 to 15 minutes on medium to low heat. You can add coriander at the end or before. Serve with plain rice or any kind of breads. ☺️.
The egg curry is a great way of adding protein to your diet. Try this simple and delicious egg curry recipe. This spicy egg curry is comforting, hearty and so easy to prepare. You can add as much or as little spice you want. Prepared with everyday ingredients, nothing fancy or out of the norm.