Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style). Recipe for South Indian style tomato rice. Recipe with step by step pictures. This recipe is from my cook Kavitha.
In wide pan add oil and ghee together. Once hot add cinnamon, cardamom, clove. Once splutter add onion, green chilli. You accomplish baking fry Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style) practicing 18 prescription as a consequence 4 steps. Here you go do one proud.
program of Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style)
- You need 3 cup of Basmathi rice.
- It's 2 tsp of Ghee.
- It's 1 tsp of Oil.
- Prepare 2 of Onion.
- Prepare 3 of Green chilli.
- You need 1 inch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 2 of Clove.
- It's 2 of Cardamom.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger Garlic paste.
- You need 3 of Tomato.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Coriander finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 cup of Mint finely chopped.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Prepare As needed of Salt.
- You need of For Egg:.
- You need 3 of Egg.
- It's 1 of Green chilli.
- You need As needed of Salt.
Tomato rice is a simple, spicy, flavorful & delicious one pot dish made with rice, tomatoes, spices & herbs. This tomato rice can be made in a pressure cooker or a pot. Tomato rice can be served with out any sides as it is very flavorful & tasty. Indian Egg Recipes: Indian egg recipes are spicy and flavorful.
Egg Tomato Rice (South Indian Style) program
- Wash the rice thoroughly in running cold water for 5 to 6 times. Soak this for around 30 minutes. Drain and keep aside. In wide pan add oil and ghee together. Once hot add cinnamon, cardamom, clove. Once splutter add onion, green chilli. Saute until turns golden colour..
- Now add ginger garlic paste. Add tomato, coriander and mint chopped. Add turmeric powder and salt. Saute couple of minutes. Now add drained rice, add 1:1 water. Cook until rice done. You can use rice cooker or pressure cooker as per your comfortable..
- Prepare the egg now. Take a bowl, break the eggs, add chopped onion and chilli. Mix it. Take paniyaram pan or appam pan. rub with little oil or ghee. Pour the egg little by little and cook both sides. It looks like small egg balls. Do this for all eggs. Keep aside..
- Once rice done, add egg ball and 1 tbsp ghee mix thoroughly. Egg tomato rice is ready..
Egg thokku is a delicious South Indian recipe with spices, tomatoes, and tamarind. This is one of my favorite recipes because I love tangy curries and gravies. Personally, I like chapati and egg thokku combination. It is an excellent side dish that serves with chapati and rice. This is an authentic South Indian style tomato rice recipe, which is flavorful and tastes delicious.