Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢.
You achieve heating coddle Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢 employing 20 technique along with 5 along with. Here you are make hay.
method of Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢
- It's of chicken breast or thigh, thinly sliced.
- Prepare of green cabbage, finely shredded.
- Prepare of vegetable cooking oil.
- You need of garlic, finely chopped.
- Prepare of whole grain noodles.
- Prepare of carrot, julienned.
- You need of shredded cabbage.
- Prepare of beansprouts.
- You need of green onions, cut into 5-6 cm pieces.
- It's of water.
- It's of CHOW MEIN SAUCE:.
- It's of cornflour / cornstarch.
- Prepare of light soy sauce.
- It's of dark soy sauce.
- It's of oyster sauce.
- You need of fish sauce.
- It's of shaoxing rice wine.
- It's of sugar.
- It's of sesame oil.
- Prepare of Ground white pepper.
Chicken Chow Mein with Whole wheat noodles 🍜 🥢 separately
- Mix together showmien sauce and use about 1 tbsp marinate your chicken for 10 min..
- Put dry whole meal noodles in a big mixing bowling and pour hot water until it cover up the noodles. Leave it cook for 5 mins. Then drain it of and add 1 tsp on the noodles and mix well.
- On a medium heat wok, add cooking oil and garlic, stir fry for 10 seconds or until it starts to turn golden and crisp..
- Add chicken and stir fry about 1 min until the surface starting to browning up but inside is still raw. Add carrot, cabbage, and stir fry for 30 second..
- Add the noodles, Sauce mix well and add water. Stir fry for 1 minute, tossing constantly. Add some beansprouts and spring onions. Toss through for 30 seconds or until the beansprouts just start to wilt. Remove from heat and serve immediately..