Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad.
You organize baking doctor Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad testing 8 technique as a consequence 2 as well as. Here you are pull off.
ingredients of Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad
- You need 4 of cooked chicken breasts or equivalent other cooked chicken meat.
- Prepare 1 of small bunch of chives.
- Prepare 2 of large tomatoes or 3-4 colourful cherry tomatoes per person.
- You need 1 of small sweetheart lettuce.
- You need 1 of unwaxed or washed lemon.
- It's 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
- You need 4 tablespoons of cherry vinegar (or red wine vinegar).
- You need 1 of flat teaspoon sugar.
Sig's Leftover Chicken Salad prescription
- First grate lemon peel into a bowl, then squeeze the juice of the lemon over it. Gently warm your chicken pieces in a frying pan, then add the lemon juice and peel. Add salt and pepper. Gently heat until the peel has softened, it only takes a minute or two..
- Remove chicken from pan, cool down. Wash lettuce leaves, thinly slice them. Half the cherry tomatoes or cut bigger tomatoes into smaller bits. In either case remove seeds to be discarded. Chop the chives. Gently mix all together. Make a dressing by mixing the vinegar, olive oil and sugar together. Add dressing over the salad, mix gently. You can make salad without mixing chicken in, serve chicken on top of the salad instead..