Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style).
You cook frying fry Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) working 19 program including 3 furthermore. Here is how you fulfill.
receipt of Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style)
- Prepare 250 gm of Lamb Kidney.
- Prepare 1 of Bay leaf.
- It's 4 of Cloves.
- It's 1/2 tsp of Cumin seeds.
- Prepare 1 of Brown Cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of Onions sliced.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger chopped.
- You need 1 tsp of Garlic chopped.
- It's 1 tsp of Green chilli finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Fennel seeds powder.
- It's 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- It's 1 of Tomato finely chopped.
- You need As needed of Salt.
- It's 1 tbsp of Garam Masala powder.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Coriander chopped.
- You need 1/2 of Lemon juice.
- You need 4 tbsp of Ghee.
Lamb Kidney Gravy (South Indian Style) compound
- Wash Lamb kidney in running water 5-7 times. Cut into small cubes. Put this in boiled water for 5 minutes. Strain and keep aside. Heat ghee in thick bottomed pan. Add bay leaf, clove, cumin seeds, cardamom. Saute for 10 seconds. Now add sliced onion and saute until turns brown..
- Add chopped ginger, garlic and green chilli. Now add coriander powder, chilli powder, turmeric powder, fennel powder. Saute until masala smell goes off. Now add chopped tomatoes. Add kidney pieces, one cup water. Close with lid and cook until kidneys done. When the oil came out of the sides, open the lid add garam masala..
- Adjust salt. Let it cook another couple of minutes. Add coriander leaves and lemon juice. Switch off the flame and serve hot with rice or roti...