Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce.
You transact steeping decoct Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce practicing 18 instructions also 6 and. Here you are finish.
process of Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce
- Prepare of For The Curry Sauce:.
- You need 3 tablespoon of curry powder.
- You need 1 of large onions, sliced.
- You need 1 of carrot, cubed.
- You need 1 of large potatoes, cubes.
- It's 1 cup of bean.
- You need 4 tablespoons of flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of ketchup.
- You need 1-2 tablespoon of vegan worcestershire sauce or soy sauce.
- It's 4 cups of water.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and papper.
- Prepare of For the Chicken :.
- You need 3 of serving chicken breasts fillet.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of Pablo breadcrumbs.
- It's 1 cup of flour.
- It's 3 of eggs, slightly beaten.
- Prepare to taste of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
Chicken Katsu With Curry Sauce little by little
- Season your chicken breast fillets with salt and freshly ground black pepper..
- In a plate place your bread crumbs, on a separate plate place the flour and, on another plate, place the beaten eggs. Dip both sides of the chicken breast fillets on to the flour, then on to the beaten egg then on to the bread crumbs..
- Heat enough oil for shallow frying in a pan, once it reached 180C carefully lower the chicken katsu and cook in medium low heat until golden and crispy. This will take around 6-8 minutes on each side depending on the thickness of the breast fillets. Remove from pan then set it aside to cool and crisp down..
- In a pot heat oil in medium heat then sauté onions until its soft. Add the carrots and potatoes then continue to sauté for 2 minutes..
- Pour water into the pot, bring it to a boil, Simmer for about 15 minutes or until vegetables are soft. Add curry powder, flour, and mix well, then turn heat to low, let it simmer for 10 minutes until curry sauce is thick. Turn heat off..
- Cut chicken breast into sections, place in the side of plate and topped with curry sauce. Serve while hot..