Chicken Curry + Prata. Cut the chicken into bit size pieces. Add garlic and mix into chicken. In a separate bowl mix all of the spices and curry powder together (but not the bay leaves).
I can't speak to if that's just how roti is traditionally prepared. The taste is mildly spicy, authentic. lachha paratha eating with chicken curry . hi friends aj mein lachha partha banaya hun wo bhi pehli bar . khana toh bahat delicious and tasty tha par mujhe ek baat samajh me nehi ati k meri . How to cook chicken curry with Roti prata // Letzkie love Letzkie Love. You finish browning parch Chicken Curry + Prata practicing 7 compound and 6 as well as. Here is how you nail it.
modus operandi of Chicken Curry + Prata
- Prepare 400 of gm-500gm Chicken.
- Prepare 6 of Baby potatoes.
- You need Slice of onions.
- You need 120 gm of pre-pack Curry paste (supermarket).
- You need of Pre-pack Plain Prata (Supermarket-optional).
- You need 250 ml of water.
- You need 50 ml of Coconut Milk.
Poh Ling Yeow cooking Malaysian Nyonya Chicken Curry and Roti Canai. Roti canai is a very popular flat bread in Malaysia. Originated from southern India, roti canai is sometimes called roti paratha or roti prata. These roti are modified and made famous by Mamak (Muslim-Indian) hawkers and street stalls all over the Malaysia.
Chicken Curry + Prata method
- Chicken: Wash the raw chicken with salt and rise it with water, boil the chicken for 5min and take it out (this to clear off the smell).
- Slice the raw onions and slice the raw Potatoes into half (your own preferences style).
- Pour in 250ml water into the pot and add in 120gm curry paste mix well and boli (8min).
- Add in Chicken, potatoes and onions to boil (20min-middle heat) add in 50ml coconut milk stir it nicely and boil another (15min- low heat), Curry ready to serve.
- Pan fried prata: put oil to heat and add in the the prata (pan fried until golden brown) ready to serve.
- You may have your Prata dip in the Chicken curry sauce as a meal.
It is usually served with a vegetable- or meat-based curry and is also commonly cooked with cheese, onions, bananas, red beans, chocolate, mushrooms or eggs. To begin making the curry, dry toast the coriander, cumin and fennel seeds in a frypan until fragrant and beginning to smoke. Tip into mortar and pestle or electric spice grinder and grind. Looking for a meatless curry option? Discover the delish, fuss free Yeo's Prata Curry Gravy with potatoes.