Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs.
You cause toasting scorch Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs testing 15 procedure along with 4 moreover. Here you go make it.
ingredients of Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs
- It's 800 g of chicken breast cut into chunks,.
- You need 1 of pineapple cut into chunky cubes, (or use defrosted frozen),.
- Prepare of Cooking oil for grilling.
- Prepare of For the jerk marinade:.
- You need 1.5 of onions roughly chopped,.
- Prepare 1.5 of scotch bonnet chillies, (can remove seeds for less heat),.
- You need 1 of good handful chopped thyme (or 2tsp dried),.
- You need 2 of crushed garlic cloves or 1tsp garlic granules,.
- You need 1/2 tsp of allspice, (or 4 tsp powdered jerk seasoning).
- Prepare 3 tbsp of white wine vinegar,.
- It's 2 tbsp of dark soy sauce,.
- Prepare of Lots of ground black pepper, to season,.
- Prepare of Salt to season.
- It's of You'll need:.
- It's of Wooden skewers, soaked in water.
Jerk Chicken & Pineapple Kebabs receipt
- Add all of the marinade ingredients to a food processor/blender and make into a paste. Add along with the chicken pieces in a bowl and using a spoon combine together to coat completely. Marinade in the fridge for at least half an hour..
- When ready to cook, take the marinated chicken pieces and assemble the kebabs by alternating the chicken with the pineapple chunks. Heat up your grill or ready the BBQ. (I used a George Foreman grill)..
- Drizzle the kebabs in a little oil if not BBQing then place on the hot grill. Grill until the chicken is cooked right through and the pineapple is nicely charred..
- Serve up and enjoy! Perfect with my Fireslaw (see previous recipe), or with rice and peas..