Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings). However, this type of fish is not available in the place that I live in currently. Tahu Bakso (Tofu and Meatballs) Basically you just combine those two and fry it (you can also steam it). I once had a delicious tahu bakso in another city and I wanted some, but couldn't find a similar one in my city.
Cut open tofu pieces and stuff the insides with bakso dough. Broth for Bakso and Pentol: Crush and sautee garlic, ginger, and green onion (enough for your own taste.) Add water, salt and pepper as needed. This easy steamed tofu is my go-to recipe when I am in a hurry to prepare a quick dish for lunch/dinner. You operate boiling sauté Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) employing 18 program than 7 than. Here you go win.
procedure of Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings)
- It's 2-3 of fresh tofu (uncut).
- It's of Oil to deep fried.
- It's of To make the dumpling mixture.
- You need 500 gr of minced chicken.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 200 gr of tapioca flour.
- It's 3 tbs of oyster sauce.
- It's 5 cloves of garlic (grind).
- You need 100 gr of sliced Scallions / spring onions.
- It's 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's of Peanut sauce ingredients.
- You need 100 gr of peanut.
- It's 8 cloves of shallot.
- You need 3 cloves of garlic.
- You need 2 tbs of Tamarind water.
- You need 8 pcs of red chilli.
- It's 50 ml of water.
- You need of Salt & pepper.
Batagor is an acronym for Bakso Tahu Goreng (Fried Tofu Balls) though it's not really a ball, but more of a triangle shape. The tofu is stuffed with a mixture of savory ground meat, steamed, and then coated with batter and fried; it is served with a spicy sweet chile-peanut sauce. Enjoy with any sauce you like. #baksotahu #tahu #tofu #cuisine cara membuat bakso tahu How to make Delicious Tasty Tofu Meatballs Recipe Bakso tahu ini siap dinikmati dengan sambal, kuah bakso, digoreng, di sup, di buat.
Bakso Tahu (steamed tofu & chicken dumplings) singly
- Cut tofu into triangle shape, approximately 12-16pcs each, then deep fried until brown colour, then set aside.
- In a big bowl, mix all the ingredients to make dumplings, except the flour and scallions.
- Add the flour gradually until the mixture become thick and sticky then add the scallions and mix well.
- Get the fried tofu and cut open in one side, fill in the dumpling mixture into the tofu, do the same until all mixture is finished.
- Steam the tofu dumplings for around 40 minutes / until the dumpling is cooked.
- Prepare the peanut sauce by grinding all ingredients together, the heat it up in the stove with some oil on medium heat until it's boil.
- Serve the dumplings with the peanut sauce and additional sweet soya sauce if you like it a bit sweet. Enjoy!.
Basically you just combine those two and fry it (you can also steam it). I once had a delicious tahu bakso in another city and I wanted some, but couldn't find a similar one in my city. I use Indonesian tofu but you can use any firm tofu. Just adjust the size to your liking. Batagor (abbreviated from Bakso Tahu Goreng, Sundanese and Indonesian: "fried bakso [and] tofu") is a Sundanese dish from Southeast Asia, originating from Indonesia, consisting of fried fish dumplings, usually served with peanut sauce.