Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara.
You work frying nuke Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara working 13 process than 6 moreover. Here you are win.
ingredients of Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara
- Prepare 4 of medium chicken breast.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of finely grated hard cheese.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- It's 2 of spring onions.
- It's leaves of few parsley.
- Prepare 150 g of ricotta cheese.
- It's 3 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 250 g of grated mozzarella.
- It's 400 g of marinara sauce.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of dried herbs mix.
- It's 6 of fresh basil leaves, finely chopped to garnish.
- You need of Salt and pepper.
Keto Stuffed Chicken Marinara in succession
- Chop the spring onions and parsley finely and mix it with the ricotta cheese.
- Season chicken breast with salt and pepper. Cut a deep slit into each breast, without cutting all the way through - more like a pocket. Stuff each breast with the ricotta mixture and use a toothpick to keep the edges sealed..
- Set up two large bowls. In the first, mix the almond flour and grated hard cheese with mix herbs. In the second, beat the eggs thoroughly with a fork..
- Working with a chicken breast at the time, carefully dip it into the beaten eggs and then in the bread crumbs..
- Place an oven proof pan over medium heat and add the 3 tbsp olive oil. Once oil is hot, add the coated chicken and sauté 4 min per side or until golden brown on each side..
- Pour the marinara sauce around the chicken and spoon some over the chicken breast as well. Sprinkle the mozzarella cheese over and bake uncovered at 200°C for 15-20 min, or until the thermometer shows the chicken is cooked. Garnish with freshly chopped basil..