You pull off browning percolate Chicken Seekh applying 14 program and 9 as well as. Here is how you finish.
program of Chicken Seekh
- You need 500 gm of chicken mince.
- It's 2 tbsp of maida/All purpose flour.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ghee.
- It's to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tsp of coriander cumin powder.
- It's 1 tsp of chaat masala.
- Prepare 1 tsp of black pepper powder.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala.
- It's 2 tsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- You need 2 of onions.
- It's 4-5 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 3-4 of green chillies.
Chicken Seekh individually
- Chop finely onion, ginger, garlic and green chillies or use a chopper to do so.
- Now take this mix in a strainer or muslin cloth and remove excess water.
- Take this mix in a bowl and add chicken mince to it.
- Now add all the dry spices, ghee and maida as mentioned above and mix well. Keep aside for an hour.
- Now make a well in the centre of the mixture, place an aluminium foil and on it place a burning charcoal..
- Now and ghee and cover immediately and keep for 10 mins.
- Now remove the charcoal and take the a small portion on the mix and put it on metal screwer and give it a proper shape with wet hands.
- Remove carefully from screwer and shallow fry on medium heat..
- Your yummy chicken seekh kabebs are ready!!! Serve hot with coriander chutney and onions.