You make ready roasting seethe Butter Chicken working 20 receipt also 14 furthermore. Here is how you take care of.
compound of Butter Chicken
- You need 250 gms of Chicken breast piece horizontal and thin cut.
- It's 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of curd.
- You need 1 tsp of kashmiri laal mirch powder.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of mustard oil.
- You need 1 tsp of fennel seeds.
- You need 2 of green cardamom.
- Prepare 2 of cloves.
- Prepare 1 inch of cinnamon.
- It's 2 of roughly chopped tomatoes.
- You need 4 of medium sized onion.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- Prepare 2-3 of green chillies.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- It's 5-6 of cashews.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of fresh cream.
- It's 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- It's 2 tbsp of butter.
Butter Chicken little by little
- Marinade the chicken with salt, chilli powder, 2 tsp mustard oil, curd and ginger garlic paste. Keep it aside for about 30mins..
- Heat mustard oil and shallow fry the chicken till done and brownish in colour..
- Now to the remaining oil add the cinnamon,clove, fennel seeds and green cardamom, let it change the colour..
- Now goes the onion, tomatoes, ginger, garlic and cashews; mix over medium flame.
- Add salt and sugar to taste and add the butter and give it a good stir and cook till it's a bit mashy.
- Now add 1.5 cup of water and cover it and allow it to cook for about 10-15 minutes..
- Once you open the lid you would see the gravy is all mashy, turn off the flame and cool it..
- Now blend it and strain it with a little bit of water if required..
- Transfer the gravy to the pan and add 1tsp chilli powder or mode and cook for 5minutes.
- Add the chicken and cover it. Cook for about 10 minutes..
- Open the lid and add the cream; mix well.Simmer for another 2minutes.
- Now goes the kasuri methi. Check the salt. Add some more butter and turn off the flame..
- Garnish with cream, butter and kauri methi.
- Tastes best with naan..