You see to grilling steep Chicken Masala proving 14 program along with 4 as a consequence. Here is how you cook.
prescription of Chicken Masala
- It's 1/2 kg of Chicken.
- Prepare 3 of Onions medium sliced.
- It's 1 of Tomato big chopped.
- It's 3 of slit green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Ginger Garlic Paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Kashmiri Red Chilli Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Coriander Powder.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Black Pepper Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of fennel.
- It's As per taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Oil.
- You need as required of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Lemon Juice.
Chicken Masala program
- Wash and clean the chicken and add a quarter of the spice powders to chicken with salt and lemon juice. Mix nicely and marinate for an hour minimum..
- Heat a wok with oil and add fennel, sliced onions and green chillies. Saute until onions are browned. Add salt and ginger Garlic paste to speed up the process. Now add the tomatoes and all the remaining spice powder. Mix well until oil oozes out..
- Add the marinated chicken pieces and mix well for few minutes. Cover and cook for 15-20 minutes. Keep checking in between. The chicken would leave it's water, so not adding water at all. Add more oil if needed..
- Cook until the chicken is soft and browned in colour with all those masalas into a gooey texture. Finally garnish with chopped coriander leaves and fried coconut pieces (optional)..