You do ones thing brewing parch Chicken Madras working 17 instructions furthermore 6 furthermore. Here you go bring about.
program of Chicken Madras
- It's of For the paste.
- You need 2 of Garlic Cloves peeled and chopped.
- Prepare 25 g of Ginger peeled and chopped.
- You need 1 of Small red chilli.
- You need 1 of White Onion.
- You need of Spices.
- It's 1 tsp of Ground Cumin.
- You need 1 tsp of Ground Coriander.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Turmeric.
- You need 1.5 tsp of Curry Powder.
- You need 2 tsp of Chilli Powder.
- It's of The Rest.
- You need 4 of Chicken Breasts cut into strips.
- It's 300 ml of Chicken Stock.
- You need Can of chopped tomatoes.
- You need of Chopped Coriander.
- Prepare 1/2 of Green Pepper & 1/2 Red Pepper.
Chicken Madras gradually
- Add Garlic, ginger, chilli and onion to the blender and blitz to a paste. Heat pan and add paste, cook it out for few minutes..
- Then add spices and roast for few minutes on pan..
- Add Chicken strips and cook all over..
- Add Chicken stock and bring to the boil..
- Add peppers, then Canned Tomatoes and simmer for 40 minutes..
- Sprinkle over coriander and serve with Boiled Rice or see my Easy Naan Breads..