Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe.
You undertake heating panfry Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe accepting 22 modus operandi including 8 than. Here is how you bring off.
procedure of Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe
- Prepare of Chicken boneless/ with bone.
- Prepare 3 of medium size onion.
- Prepare 3 of Tomato.
- You need 5-6 of garlic cloves.
- You need 1 Inch of ginger.
- It's 2 tbsp of fresh chilled cream.
- Prepare of Dry masala- 1 Taj patta.
- Prepare 1 of cinnemon.
- It's 2 of cloves.
- You need 1 tsp of jeera.
- It's 1 of big elachi.
- You need 1 tsp of kasuri methi.
- You need 1 tsp of garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- You need 3 tbsp of butter.
- Prepare 10-12 of cashew nuts.
- You need Pinch of sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of corrainder leaves.
- You need Pinch of food colour.
- It's 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- It's Pinch of kasuri methi.
Easy Restaurant style Butter chicken with lachha paratha recipe modus operandi
- First boil chicken in pressure cooker upto 1 whistle. Off gas immediately. Once pressure cools down take all chicken pieces outside and keep aside..
- Take a pan add 1 tbsp butter add red chilli powder pinch food colour and saute all sides chicken take it in a bowl and keep aside..
- Take that same pan again add 2 tbsp butter dry garam masala and saute. Once it get fragnant add onion slice and saute add ginger garlic tomato cashew and saute in high flame and mix everything so that raw smel should go. Let it get cool for sometime.
- Take a mixer jar add all masala stuff and grind it to a smooth paste..
- Heat a pan add 1 tbsp of butter add puree add red chilli powder corrainder powder turmeric powder garam masala powder salt mix everything and cook till oil releases. Add tomato ketchup up pinch kasuri methi Add water 1 cup. And cook till oil releases.
- Gravy should be thick and creamy so didn't not add more water. Add chicken and mix everything and cook. Keep flame in simmer and cook chicken for 5 to 7 minutes..close the lid.
- Take it in a serving bowl garnish with coriander leaves and fresh cream..
- I have served butter chicken with lachha paratha.. lachha paratha recipe will be shared in upcoming recipe....