Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups. Trying out a Ham and Eggs Casserole in the Hot Logic Mini Personal Portable Oven! This post contains affiliate links, which means I receive a commission if you make a purchase. Make this easy breakfast Veggie Ham and Cheese Egg Bake for a large gathering or make it ahead for meal prep for the week.
In a small skillet heat butter. Cover with a lid and keep heating for a minute or so, until the egg is cooked and the bottom of the galette is. Rimini Miramare is a great choice for travellers interested in seafood, beaches for children and beach walks. You organize simmering scald Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups practicing 11 receipt furthermore 4 along with. Here you are do justice.
method of Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups
- You need of large eggs, beaten,.
- It's of good dash of whole fat or semi skimmed milk,.
- Prepare of wafer thin ham,.
- You need of Around 20-25g red bell pepper cut into tiny cubes,.
- It's of baby plum tomatoes, cut into tiny pieces,.
- Prepare of spring onion, cut into very fine rings,.
- You need of Dried parsley to season,.
- Prepare of spray cooking oil (sunflower or vegetable),.
- It's of Salt and pepper to season, (don't add salt if for infants),.
- It's of Equipment Needed:.
- Prepare of silicone mini muffin mould with 12 compartments.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rimini, according to independent. These ham and egg breakfast cups have become a regular at our house since they are a change from our usual vegetable omelets and the kids like helping make them. These ham and egg cups are slices of ham pressed into muffin tins, then filled with cheese and eggs and baked to perfection. Top with tomatoes and herbs for an easy make ahead.
Mini Ham, Egg & Veg Cups instructions
- Preheat the oven to 180 (fan). Spray oil into each section of the silicone mould. In a bowl with the beaten egg, add a good dash of milk, season with parsley, salt and pepper. Mix together..
- Line each muffin mould with a slice of wafer thin ham. Cover any little gaps with extra torn off pieces. Try not to overlap the ham over the top too much as it'll burn when baking..
- Add a couple of little pieces of spring onion, pepper and tomato into each mould opening. Carefully spoon in the egg mixture into each hold of the mould until it reaches the top rim..
- If there's any remaining pieces of veg place them into the holes on top of the egg mixture. Bake on a tray in the oven for 20-25 minutes until the egg is cooked through. Check on them every 10 mins to ensure they're not catching. Remove from the oven and leave to cool for a few minutes before using a small spoon to gently turn them out of the mould..
These Egg, Ham and Cheese Crepes are simple to make - no fancy equipment required! For the crepes, you just whirl the batter in a blender and saute. Top half of each rectangle with eggs, ham and cheese. Fold dough from the top over the filling. Ham, onion, and chopped bell pepper go into the easy one-dish breakfast casserole, along with cheddar cheese, cubed bread, and eggs.