Chicken Seekh Kebab. Chicken Seekh Kebabs Recipe, Learn how to make Chicken Seekh Kebabs (absolutely delicious recipe of Chicken Seekh Kebabs ingredients and cooking method) Succulent kebabs made from tender meat, masalas and seasoning, put on a skewer and grilled golden. This Chicken Seekh Kebabs recipe is Excellent and find more Great recipes, tried & tested recipes from NDTV Food. Chicken Seekh Kabab or chicken keema kabab is a tender, juicy, delicate Chicken Kabab made with subtly flavored chicken keema or chicken mince.
BBQ Chicken Seekh Kebabs ia a tender juicy kebabs made with chicken thigh mince seasoned with spices, & egg It's a binding agent & also makes the kebabs so tasty. Bread Crumbs & Gram Flour is also. Chicken Seekh kabab is made with minced or ground chicken, spices, and herbs. You be responsible grilling roast Chicken Seekh Kebab applying 15 compound than 16 furthermore. Here you are consummate.
procedure of Chicken Seekh Kebab
- Prepare 500 gms of boneless tender chicken.
- You need 2 of medium sized Onion chopped.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Ginger-Garlic paste.
- It's 2 of green Chillies chopped.
- You need 1 bunch of chopped Coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Besan/Chick pea flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri red chilli powder.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Chat masala.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of crushed black pepper.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- It's 1 tablespoon of fresh cream.
- You need 5-6 of Cashew crushed.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Ghee.
- It's 1 teaspoon of Mustard oil.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ground chicken molded on the bamboo skewers and grilled. It is an excellent grilled chicken recipe to enjoy in a hot summer. However Indian Seekh Kabab are almost always made with minced meat and they get their long shape by being skewered. In India and Pakistan you'll find all types of kabab: beef seekh kabab, mutton seekh kabab and chicken seekh kabab are the most popular variations of kabab.
Chicken Seekh Kebab process
- Take 500 g of boneless chicken and cut them in small pieces..
- Take a food processor or mincer and place chicken pieces, chopped onion, ginger-garlic paste, chopped green chillies, chopped coriander, crushed cashews, all the spices, besan, cream and salt..
- Mince all the ingredients together to make a smooth paste..
- Keep aside the paste for about half an hour so that all the flavours incorporate well to the minced meat..
- Grease your hand with little oil. Take a handful of the kebab mixture and place it on a satay stick or seek with your hand as shown in the picture. Press the mixture around the stick to shape it in the form of a log..
- Similarly make all the kebab logs and try to give some thumb impression to bring the authentic kebab shape..
- Heat a griddle/Tawa with a teaspoon of mustard oil..
- Place the satay sticks or seeks to the hot Tawa and cook in high heat at first 3-4 minutes. Rotate the sticks in between..
- Then reduce the heat so that the kebabs cook from inside also. Rotate and press the kebabs with a spatula. Bust with few drops of ghee in between..
- In the meantime heat a piece of charcoal in the open flame..
- Place an aluminium foil in the Tawa when the kebabs are almost done. Put the burning charcoal in the foil and immediately add in 1/2 teaspoon of ghee..
- Add in 1/2 teaspoon of ghee on the burning charcoal. Smoke starts to emit..
- Immediately cover the griddle/Tawa with a lid so that smoke infuse to the kebabs and the kebabs will have a wonderful smoky flavour as like restaurant kebabs..
- After a minute remove the lid and your kebabs are ready. Transfer them to a dish..
- Repeat the process and cook all the kebabs. Note that you don't overcook the kebabs. Overcooking will make them dry form inside..
- Gently slide each kebab from the stick and serve them hot with your favourite chutney or raita. They are juicy from inside full of flavours..
Tried the seekh kebab with lamb mince and it was absolutely brilliant! I basted the kebabs with its own juices ie. the liquid that ran from the skewers. Learn how to make absolutely delicious restaurant style Chicken Seekh Kabab from scratch using simple ingredients and home made spices. The simplest Chicken Seekh Kebab Recipe for you. Due to their variety, they have also gained popularity around the world.