~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps). Try this Thanksgiving Turkey Stuffing Balls recipe, or contribute your own. Pour over stuffing until moist enough to form into balls. Turkey Stuffing Thanksgiving Stuffing Thanksgiving Recipes Fall Recipes Holiday Recipes Football Thanksgiving Stuffing Mix Thanksgiving Make these cornbread stuffing balls for a fabulous change at Thanksgiving or other holiday dinners.
Ok so I'm trying the Gobbler for the first time! I see it every year around Thanksgiving, but I never get it and now I have! Cornbread dressing balls take your Thanksgiving dressing out of the casserole dish and makes it into a platter of miniature rounded balls, resulting in a few bites of pure heaven. You can steaming seethe ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) adopting 26 method also 9 moreover. Here you go get there.
process of ~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps)
- You need of Meatball Ingredients.
- You need 2 lb of Ground Turkey.
- It's 1/2 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 2 of Eggs.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Dried Oregano.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Poultry Seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Dried Ground Sage.
- You need 1 tsp of Dried Thyme.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Onion Powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Pepper.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of Dried Dill.
- Prepare of Stuffing Ingredients.
- You need 2 of Boxes Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey (Prepared).
- Prepare of Frying Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 cup of Italian Flavored Bread Crumbs.
- You need 1/4 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- It's of Cranberry Glaze Ingredients.
- You need 1 of 12-14 oz. Can Jellied Cranberry Sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of (1 Stick) Butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of Sugar.
- You need of Optional Topping.
- It's 1 of Can/Jar Turkey Gravy (heated).
Crispy on the outside, incredibly moist and fluffy on the inside. (Think: classic Christmas sausage balls, but cornbread. Find thanksgiving turkey stuffing stock images in HD and millions of other royalty-free stock photos, illustrations and vectors in the Shutterstock collection. Thousands of new, high-quality pictures added every day. A community dedicated to girls sucking, licking, and generally giving attention to the balls.
~Shamrok's~ Gobbler Balls (Thanksgiving Turkey/Stuffing Ball Apps) one at a time
- Preheat oven to 350 Degrees(F)..
- Prepare 2 boxes of Stove Top Stuffing for Turkey. Set Aside..
- Mix all Meatball Ingredients together gently with hands. Roll into small meatballs. Use about 1 Tbsp. of meat mixture for each one. Place meatballs onto parchment lined cookie sheet. Bake for about 15-20 minutes until done..
- Put approximately 2 tsp. of Stuffing into the palm of your hand and flatten it out. Place a meatball into the center of the stuffing and wrap the stuffing around the meatball. Once there’s stuffing around the meatball, roll it as when you made the meatballs. This will allow a thin coating of the stuffing to cover the entire surface of the meatball. You don’t want the stuffing too thick around the outside..
- As you roll out each ball, place them in a pan/bowl with the other 1 cup of Bread Crumbs. Roll each ball to lightly coat in bread crumbs. Repeat with all of the meatballs..
- Helpful Hint: It helps to refrigerate the balls for at least an hour before frying, but it’s not completely necessary..
- Fry the balls lightly in ¼ Cup Vegetable Oil. Remove each as done and drain on towel lined plate..
- Cranberry Glaze Instructions: Place all ingredients in medium saucepan and bring to a simmer for about 10 minutes. Stir until smooth. Spoon on top of meatballs for serving..
- Placing each ball into a small paper cupcake liner adds to the presentation and ease of serving..
These stuffing balls are a good side dish with poultry and pork dishes. For an appetizer, make the stuffing balls smaller, reduce the baking time accordingly, and serve them with homemade or purchased cranberry relish for dipping. If baking the stuffing balls with a meat dish, place stuffing. High quality Thanksgiving Turkey inspired T-Shirts by independent artists and designers from around the world. Tom Turkey Salt Pepper Shaker Thanksgiving Turkey Figurine Farmhouse Kitchen Decor Turkey Gobbler Goble Goble.