My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg. Add onion; cook and stir until tender. Add garlic, thyme, saffron and bay leaves. Add tomatoes, fish, shrimp, water, broth, corn and pepper.
But whether or not turmeric has miraculous medical powers, you can still feel good about adding it to your food! Rinse rice until water runs clear, drain. See great recipes for My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg too! You fix steeping steep My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg proving 9 process furthermore 13 along with. Here is how you consummate.
ingredients of My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg
- It's of Basmati cooked rice.
- You need of pieves of Cod.
- Prepare of king prawns.
- You need of mixed veg, ie peas green beans,diced small carrot.
- It's of Saffron.
- Prepare of Tumeric.
- It's of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare of oil.
- You need of onion diced.
Unlike marinating meat, tofu or chicken, marinating fish is nearly always speedy - leave it too long and citrus or other acidic ingredients will actually cook the fish. To begin, toast the saffron strands. Place a dry frying pan over a medium-high heat and add the saffron. Cook until gently toasted and aromatic, but do not allow to burn.
My Saffron tumeric Rice with cod, prawns and veg step by step
- Cook the rice and give it a cold rinse water.
- Dry the rice or leave it to dry.
- Steam Cook the fish and veg for 20 minutes. Then take the lid off and drain some of the water off. Cook high for 5 minutes to help dry..
- Strain the excess water off..
- Let it cool down and leave for a bit.
- Add to the rice the saffron, tumeric and the 1tsp oil mix in well so all the rice is covered..
- In a wok ot deep frying pan heat up 1 tbls oil and fry the onions until soft and cooked..
- Add the rice and fry for 1 minute mixing it in with the onions..
- Take the fish out on its own and with a fork break it up into bits.not the prawns..
- Add the fish and mix in..
- Lastly add the veg and prawns and mix in with the rice stir fry for 2 minutes then gently stir in the veg and prawns..
- Serve Hot. With a side salad, spinach, lettuce with a little squeeze of lemon onto the salad.
- Use a bowl and press down to get the rice mixture to be that shape. 😀.
Add the stock and saffron to the rice, stirring only once. See more ideas about Saffron recipes, Recipes, Saffron. Rinse and dry the cod fillets and prawns. Chop the cod into bite-size pieces. Boneless chicken morsels, chorizo, squid, clams, mussels, peeled prawns, green beans, red peppers, garlic, poached in paella rice.