You wrap up roasting scald Peshwari Naan practicing 13 instructions than 9 also. Here you go fulfill.
ingredients of Peshwari Naan
- Prepare 200 g of plain flour.
- It's 1 tsp of dried active yeast.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of granulated sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- It's 2 tbsp of plain yogurt.
- It's 2 tbsp of milk.
- It's 2 tbsp of desiccated coconut.
- Prepare 200 g of almond flakes.
- Prepare 3 tbsp of single cream.
- It's 2 tbsp of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of unsalted butter.
Peshwari Naan program
- To make the naan dough, mix the yeast, 1tsp sugar and 1tbsp warm water in a bowl. Leave for 5mins in a warm place until frothy and the yeast has activated.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, salt and baking powder. Once the yeast is frothy, add it to this flour bowl with 1tbsp vegetable oil, the yogurt and milk.
- Knead the dough with slightly wet hands, folding as you go until it is soft and pliable.
- Place the dough in a large mixing bowl and cover with clingfilm. Leave in a warm place to rise for 1hr.
- To make the filling, blend together the almond flakes, desiccated coconut, cream, granulated sugar and the the brown sugar until they form a thick paste. Knead this peshawari paste into a pliable dough. Depending on the mixer, it may be easier to blend the almond flakes on their own first.
- Once the naan dough has risen, divide it into four balls and place onto a lightly floured surface.
- Take a tennis ball sized amount of naan dough and make a shallow hole in it with your thumb. Place the peshwari paste into it and then fold the naan dough around the peshwari paste. Roll this out into a flat, teardrop shaped disc.
- Heat a frying pan over a high heat without any oil. Once hot, pat naans between your hands to rid excess flour and then place the naan discs on the pan and dry fry for 2mins until bubbles begin to form on the top. Turn the naans over to colour the tops for 45secs then turn them back over to cook completely.
- Remove the naans from the pan, brush with hot melted butter and serve immediately.